Ways of Giving
There are many ways for community members to invest in the success of Columbia Independent School, both immediately and in the future. If you would like to make a contribution, please contact the office of development at (573) 777-9250 or at email@example.com.
- Make a gift online by clicking the Donate Now button below.
- Make a gift of cash or check. Checks should be made payable to Columbia Independent School.
- Make a gift using your Visa, MasterCard or Discover online or over the phone.
- Make a gift of securities. Gifts of appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual funds may provide special tax advantages for donors.
- Make a matching gift through your company or your spouse’s company. Simply submit a matching gift form with your donation.
- Make a memorial or tribute gift which may be designated in memory or honor of a friend or loved one. The family of the deceased or person honored will be notified of your gift.
- Make an in-kind gift, which is a gift of tangible personal property, such as artwork, special library collections, furnishings and real estate.
- Make a gift of life insurance by naming Columbia Independent School as the beneficiary of a policy. With planning, this gift may be tax deductible.
- Make a bequest by will or revocable living trust.
Every gift makes a difference! No matter the size, your gift has a significant affect on the quality of education at CIS.