The Pride Fund
We’re All In!
The Pride Fund, our annual giving campaign, provides the additional funds necessary to maintain our budget, and makes excellence possible every day. These 100% tax-deductible gifts bridge the gap between tuition and the true cost of a CIS education; supporting professional development, upgrading technology, strengthening our athletics and arts programs, and retaining top faculty and staff.
This year, We’re All In for CIS! Our goal is 100% participation, and regardless of the amount of the contribution, every gift counts. These gifts, large and small, sustain our programs and allow us to continue to build a vibrant and dynamic community.
Additionally, you can choose to direct your contribution to the 2016-2017 Pride Fund to a specific area of interest to you.
What can your gift do?
- $50 provides materials for a science/innovation project
- $250 sends a teacher to a training conference
- $500 purchases an iPad for a classroom
- $2,000 provides lower school math professional development
- $5,000 pays for internet and network upgrades
We’re All In for the 2016-2017 Pride Fund! Are you?